                     **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

       International Cuisine Conference on Traditional Asian Diet
    Panaji, Goa, September 2-5, 2007  -  http://www.indologygoa.in
              Online Media Partner:  http://www.goanet.org

As many of you may know, the LA GOA has a soccer team. The Lads (Los Angeles
Demolition Squad) was formed in 2004 and we play every Saturday in Long
Beach.

Please visit our team page on our web site
http://www.goacom.org/goa-la/lads.html

We'll be heading up to San Francisco on August 25th-26th to participate in
the Challenge Cup organized and hosted by the San Fran Goan Institute (GI).
Wish us luck :). If you happen to be in the area, stop by to support us.
More details of the event on the GI web site at http://www.goa-sf.org/

The Lads would like to thank our sponsors for their generosity and support.
"Sponsors, we truly appreciate your help."

Our Sponsors Include:
Anthony Azavedo, CPA www.tonycpa.com
Aurora Enterprises www.auroraent.com
Jeanette & Ronnie Dalgado
Oceans Wholesale www.oceanswholesale.com

If you'd like to be a team sponsor and want to know what's involved, please
call/email me.

Thanks and have a great day!

Save the date: Our Christmas Ball will be held on December 22nd. Details to
follow...

Ralph Figueiredo.
President - Los Angeles G.O.A.
26602 Athena Avenue,
Harbor City, CA 90710.
http://www.goacom.org/goa-la
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
310-534-0358

                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

 Enjoy Goa cartoonist, Alexyz Fernandes, daily take on contemporary issues

                         www.alexyztoons.com