                     **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

       International Cuisine Conference on Traditional Asian Diet
    Panaji, Goa, September 2-5, 2007  -  http://www.indologygoa.in
              Online Media Partner:  http://www.goanet.org

Dear fellow Goemkars,

The G.O.A. is organizing an overnight camping event for our
youth at Burke Lake Camping Ground in Burke , VA on
Saturday, September 15, 2007.  The camping trip is free for
the youth.  We ask that the children be dropped off at
Burke Lake between 10-10:30 am on Saturday and picked up by
12pm on Sunday.  Please encourage your children above the
age of 14 to attend.  We promise this event will be fun as
well as meaningful for our youth as we have many
entertaining activities planned.

Please respond by Friday, September 7th if your child would
like to participate in this fun outdoor event.  You may
RSVP by e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or by phone at
(703) 690-4161.

If you would like to see more details about the campsite
the website is
http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/burkelake/burkecamp/.

The directions to Burke Lake are attached to the e-mail.

The address for Burke Lake is:
7315 Ox Road
Fairfax Station, Virginia
703-323-6600

Warm Regards,

Rebecca Fernandes
Secretary
Goan Overseas Association
www.goa-dc.com

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

rene

 for the edge of your seat?
http://tv.yahoo.com/
                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

 Enjoy Goa cartoonist, Alexyz Fernandes, daily take on contemporary issues

                         www.alexyztoons.com