                     **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

       International Cuisine Conference on Traditional Asian Diet
    Panaji, Goa, September 2-5, 2007  -  http://www.indologygoa.in
              Online Media Partner:  http://www.goanet.org
Amkam Xanti Di

Our parents do everything  for  us.
They do hard work, sacrifices  etc just to give us their best hoping for a rest
or a peace of
mind  when they retire or at old age.
Most of the time we don’t get what we hoped for. Our son/s to blame!!
How often we say ‘we wish we had all daughters’?
All parents with all daughters (no son/s) are they really happy??

Some children never stop giving hard time to their parents, they want more and
more from them.
 They don’t want to know them if they do not have anything to give.
But if you suddenly have money or wealth or a house may be from a lottery
wining or Insurance
pay cheque or old age employment etc then the very same children come running
back to you..
Parents after going through so much… finally they come to a point and say
‘Leave us alone,
give us a rest or a peace of mind’

Something like this is beautifully brought out by Mr. Mariano Fernandes in his
hit tiatr
A M K A M   X A N T I    D I

clik on any pic for bigger view or clik on the links provided

 a poster
 http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=1311338024&size=o
Margao alone it was stages about 17 times and at least  7 times in Panjim as on
2/9/07.
More dates also announced i.e. 3 more in Margao and 1 more in Panjim.

Tiatr lovers in gulf, don’t miss this, it coming near where you are.
Gulf tour starts from Nov.
15th Nov. 2007 MUSCAT
16th DOHA QATAR
22nd BAHRAIN
23rd KUWAIT
29th DUBAI

Luiza (Aplon), Dolla, Olga, Sucorin, Joana, Anil Pendnnekar, Pradeep Naik,
Marcus Vaz, Francis
de Tuen, Cajetan, S Lemos, Albert, Bab Andrew, Com. Domnic, com. Luis Bachan
etc etc are all
at their best.
(Aplon & Xavier Gomes were not seen, it looks like Luiza played the role of
Aplon)

I also liked the opening chorus, an unique one,  where each one says one or two
line of each
other  a sort of unusual introduction.  When S Lemos gave CD to Joana, sucorin
ask ‘why you
gave her when I am your wife?’.  Again, Olga says to Anil ‘why you are running
after others
when I am your girl friend?’  Where Luis bachan says to Francis de Tuen ‘I am
married and not
bachelor like you’.  At the end of the song, entire cast was seen on the stage
and all dressed
in black. See pic.http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk11/1310663208/

Congratulations to Mariano Fernandes and his entire troupe (including Musicians
& back stage)

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=1310661686&size=l

Many in 1
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=1309783625&size=l