                     **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

       International Cuisine Conference on Traditional Asian Diet
    Panaji, Goa, September 2-5, 2007  -  http://www.indologygoa.in
              Online Media Partner:  http://www.goanet.org
Cecil,
There are a lot of people in Goa who under the influence, shoot off
their mouths like loose cannon. Taverns are not necessarily the only
places where this is done. Your post is proof of that.

The Liquor Control Board of Ontario or LCBO as it is known is a
Provincial Crown Corporation whose after tax profits are in the
billions of dollars.

I tried to imagine one of the world's largest beverage retailers
"getting in touch" with Cecil Pinto of Expressions Flowers and Gifts
in Panaji, with intent to getting a recommendation for feni - but I
just couldn't succeed in imagining that.

Roland.