                             GARCA BRANCA
                        VACATION ACCOMMODATION
                         LOUTULIM, SOUTH GOA.
 For R&R; modern/clean amenities; serene, healthy and wholesome location

Dear goanetters
My first school was Mama primary school. There was only one teacher who was
also the principal of the school. No fees needed to be paid. The principal
cum teacher was my mama.Rules were strict rules .She taught me abc, how to
talk, what to talk, how to pray etc etc. Then after passing this school I
landed into Lourdes Convent . We had sister Veronica who did not teach us
but her smiles and good nature had lot to do with formation of our
character. It was not nice to hurt this nice person as she was. The whole
village fell in love with her beautiful smiles and good wishes.Then sister
Livina who taught us maths with knocks. She always liked to crack jokes and
knock on our heads. Sister collette who was a good teacher. How can I forget
sister Irene who taught me  to write. Today if my handwriting is very good
it is because of her training. "Running handwriting " as it is called .Then
came series of lay teachers. Teacher cecilia, teacher Atilla who taught us
"twinkle twinkle little star" Teacher Ninette .We had one Hindi teacher Rose
who was a terror. She would play "lobeani " with the boys and run like a
man.Her hindi was too good. .
My secondary school was in Monte de Guirim. Fr.Fortunatus who was the master
of library and could remember the names and author of all books. One could
not fool him.He was our Englishteacher .Fr.Ephrem whom even Adolf Hitler
would get scared of   but his maths was so good that a average student could
easily get 50%.Fr.Chrysostom whose science may have put scientist out of
gear. among the lay teachers we had Thomas Mendonca who was a champion of
French whose dress matched with his teachings. both immaculate.He would also
come to school in tip top condition. Then Cursin Pinho master of Konkani.
Marshal etc etc..
albert

Real Estate classifieds on MSN - for free.www.yello.in
http://www.yello.in/home.php?utm_source=hotmailtag&utm_medium=email&utm_content=in&utm_campaign=jun