                     **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

 TRI Continental Film Festival - Dona Paula, Goa, Sep 28 - Oct 2, 2007
           http://www.moviesgoa.org/tricontinental/tricon.htm

              Online Media Partner:  http://www.goanet.org
bhandare remarked on Sun, 9 Sep 2007 19:56:23 -0700 (PDT):

> as regards RSS their hinduism is more a cultural
> political ideology which seeks to unify whoever owes
> complete allegiance to India as a hindu...again this
> is my belief...

Bhandare-saheb,
I believe the only image that any RSS office should display is a
statue or picture of Bharatmata, in keeping with its professed
ideology. Is this always followed? Please understand that I am asking
in all sincerity. Mi koddeani vicharat nahin. Spaasth boltoi.

venantius