                     **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

 TRI Continental Film Festival - Dona Paula, Goa, Sep 28 - Oct 2, 2007
           http://www.moviesgoa.org/tricontinental/tricon.htm

              Online Media Partner:  http://www.goanet.org
> > selma RESPONSE: I am sure the Moderator/s is working on this, as
> > always;Goethe will have to come clean and post in his/her real name, or
> > willhave to say bye bye to Goanet.
-- DEV BOREM KORUM.
Gabe Menezes.
London, England
=====
Hi Gabe and Selma,
So Avelin was welcome as a woman, another said she could be a man.
Did any one come up that she may be a hermaphrodite?
As long as one comes up with a Portuguese or a Maharastrian name they are OK.
Another came up with a suggestion that there should be a photo of posters.
Lets say we give our addresses as well, so that I can go to Carmos
house and break his windows for calling me a du%£*.
Goanet is a site for exchange of cultural education.
Gilbert.