 TRI Continental Film Festival - Dona Paula, Goa, Sep 28 - Oct 2, 2007

http://www.moviesgoa.org/tricontinental/tricon.htm

For public viewing. Registration at  The International Centre Goa.  (Ph:
+91-832-2452805 to 10)

              Online Media Partner:  http://www.GOANET.org
Dear Pravin:

I think you do know the difference between a ghanti
and a niz goenkaar ..dont waste my time with such
frivolous questions..as regards your own status I am
sorry I am not qualified to declare you as ghanti or
someone else because i do not know you...

regards

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.

  • [G... Vidyadhar Gadgil
    • ... Edward Verdes
    • ... Yogesh Desai
    • ... Bhandare
    • ... Pravin Sabnis
    • ... Bhandare
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोंया
    • ... Pravin Sabnis
    • ... Vidyadhar Gadgil
    • ... Kamalaksh Chari
      • ... Mervyn Lobo