 TRI Continental Film Festival - Dona Paula, Goa, Sep 28 - Oct 2, 2007

http://www.moviesgoa.org/tricontinental/tricon.htm

For public viewing. Registration at  The International Centre Goa.  (Ph:
+91-832-2452805 to 10)

              Online Media Partner:  http://www.GOANET.org
The idea of calling fellow Indians in Goa as 'Ghantis', something that
is not in good taste and against human values, and trying to chase
them out of Goa because of their so-called  nuisance to Goa is ghastly
and incorrect.
We should not forget that all of us are Indians at first.

Many of the so-called non-Goans have actively contributed to the
commerce, economy and education in Goa. In fact the non-Goan laborers
play a crucial role in construction of roads, scavenging, fishing and
other activities which the Goans detest to be involved with.

I strongly believe that most Goan politicians who have a single mined
agenda of achieving their own prosperity even at the cost of Goa, its
fragile environment and Goans, are the real enemy of Goa and are
needed to be taken to task at first.

If non-Goans or Goans are indulging in illegal and immoral activities
and are posing danger to the  society then they should be tackled as
per the law of the land-- our civil and law enforcing agencies should
be extra careful and vigilant about it and the offenders be punished.
New regulations and laws should be framed and implemented to control
nuisance activities, such as defecating or urinating in public places,
etc.
Thank you

Jeevan