 TRI Continental Film Festival - Dona Paula, Goa, Sep 28 - Oct 2, 2007

http://www.moviesgoa.org/tricontinental/tricon.htm

For public viewing. Registration at  The International Centre Goa.  (Ph:
+91-832-2452805 to 10)

              Online Media Partner:  http://www.GOANET.org
My dear Shrikant

  You quote a blogspot in your
post:http://intellibriefs.blogspot.com/2007/09/ram-science-and-religious-belief.html

  When I went there I saw that you sent them a comment in the name of Goachess.

  Could you please do me a favour - say whatever you want about whatever you
want, but it would be good if you don't use the label Goachess when dealing
with matters so completely unrelated to chess. Otherwise this may unneccesarily
 create a lot of confusion.

  Cheers

Augusto Pinto
40, Novo Portugal, Moira,
Bardez, Goa,
India,403514
E [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
P 0832-2470336
M  9881126350

 Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.