                             GARCA BRANCA
                        VACATION ACCOMMODATION
                         LOUTULIM, SOUTH GOA.
 For R&R; modern/clean amenities; serene, healthy and wholesome location

LONG TERM PREMIUM VISA, OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR VALUED
AND TRUSTED CUSTOMERS (01/08/07)

Do you travel to the UK frequently, either on business
or for leisure or family purposes?

Like many other countries, the UK is introducing the
collection of biometric data of all visa applicants.
This is a quick and simple process involving a ten
finger scan which enables us to keep you safe and
identify you as someone that we know and trust. To
demonstrate the value the UK places upon travelers who
chose to visit the UK regularly UKvisas is providing
the option of a long-term, multiple entry, premium
visit visa.

The long-term premium visa includes the following
benefits:

allows unlimited entries to the UK, for up to six
months at any one time, for the validity of the visa
saves you time - you only need to provide your
biometric data once during the whole validity of the
visa
identifies the holder as a person known and trusted by
the UK government
helps to protect customers from identity theft
prevents mistaken identity (i.e. preventing confusing
an individual with another person bearing the same or
similar name)
protects the holder against any future visa fee
increases for the validity of the long-term visa

A long-term premium visa demonstrates our long-term
commitment to our valued and trusted customers. In
addition, our trusted customers can apply to enroll in
the automatic iris recognition system at UK ports,
which facilitates 'fast track' admission by the use of
automatic booths, avoiding queues.

Information about automatic iris recognition system is
available on the Border and Immigration Agency
website.

Further information on long-term premium visas, can be
obtained from the nearest British mission overseas
where there is a visa section or a visa application
centre.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1006977150106&a=KArticle&aid=1184757145751

Cip