 TRI Continental Film Festival - Dona Paula, Goa, Sep 28 - Oct 2, 2007

http://www.moviesgoa.org/tricontinental/tricon.htm

For public viewing. Registration at  The International Centre Goa.  (Ph:
+91-832-2452805 to 10)

              Online Media Partner:  http://www.GOANET.org
# * ! @ Halur Rasho was an early bell ringer !  It probably marked the early
phases of the deterioration that resulted in the person's clear personality
makeover, one we witnessed, and  probable  domestive upheavel - hence the long
interval to the 'return to Capristano', and our forum.  At that time, Cecil had
done a little analysis of the writing style and  he cleverly saw in it's
nuances the 'handiwork' of a woman.  Paranois is a common manifestation of
both, thought as well as mood disorders ; in the latter case, the need to
decieve results when the flight of ideation,  pathognomic of the bipolar
syndrome, finds a person trapped in his/her own webb of fudge.  Another friend
of ours', who once treated us to a long academic thesis on an esoteric subject,
only to be exposed by a member who named the original source, neither explained
nor apologized. My sense of pro'Piety' requires i inflict no further : his self
inflicted pain is sorrow enough, even as he so publicly
 requires us to share his melancholy.      eric.
Mervyn Lobo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
GARCA BRANCA
VACATION ACCOMMODATION
LOUTULIM, SOUTH GOA.
For R&R; modern/clean amenities; serene, healthy and wholesome location

Miguel Braganza
wrote:
> Sometimes you are Bhandari, other times you are
> Bhandare, still other times you are just a
> b [EMAIL PROTECTED]@ . Privately you are Chinmay or just a
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] The state in which you are is not Goa but the
> state of confusion. ;-(
>
> It does not matter who YOU think I am ....YOU ARE
> CONFUSED AS TO WHO YOU ARE ! Sort out yourself
> first. Then go figure others.

Miguel,
The world record for multiple personalities is held by
an American. There is a documented case of a patient
believing he was, and providing the names, mannerisms
and personalities, of 119 people.

I think Goa is now in a position to challenge that
record. All we have to do is wait a little longer for
the other personalities to pop out.......

Mervyn3.0
"Either that or you have no idea what a big word like
schizophrenic means. I said calling Portugal a third
rate European country was tongue-in-cheek. Then I
said that I really should have said second-rate
European country:-)) If I were schizophrenic I would
have said it was a first rate European country. See
the difference?"
- Mario Goveia -

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo!
Answers and share what you know at http://ca.answers.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.