                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

Support growing the reading habit among Goa's next generation of achievers

                      Bookworm Library and Magazine
                  Bluebelle, Tamba Colony, St Inez, Goa

     Contacts: Tel: +91 9823222665  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
B wrote: I am for free speech, for every body. I do not think Gadgil Sabnis or
jason is qualified to decide what is hate speech and what is good for the rest
of us.

  The B stings again...
  He implies that a qualification is required to be able to declare what is
hate speech...
  C'mon, B use your own stated logic NOW to declare what is your own
qualification to judge others?
  You are pompous, patronising and prejudiced in most of your posts.
  Your constant attaching of labels to others is on record.
  Your proof behind the accussations made against Ram Puniyani and Pravin
Togadia is still awaited.
  Or is it that you are allergic to the names of Ram and Pravin? :-)
  kya B, tu bhi?

  Anjali Patel wrote: Your stand against the FACT is a state of Denial

  Dear Anjali

  in fact, FACT is a state of Denial...
  - it denies that Kashmiri Pundits have been like a political football by all
parties and organisations.
  - it denies that certain Hindu organisations like the Hindu Jagruti Samiti
are only exploiting the issue to fill their coffers.
  - it denies that the very man who considers Dalits to be inhumans, is the
brain behind the exhibition
  - it denies that armed squads of Hindus in Goa are obviously not going to
take on the real culprits who committed atrocities against the Kashmiri Pundits
  - it denies that hatred is being instigated against NOT the corrupt or the
crooked, but against weak, innocent persons who happen to share their faith
with some devious terrorists (how can we condemn every Chinmay as a prejudiced
person, my nephew Chinmay is a very open minded guy)
  - it denies that each of us may be sharing our faith with terrorists, but we
do not share their inhuman thinking
  - it denies that in the 1980s a similar inhuman hounding was done of the
Sikhs to avenge crackpots like Bhindranwale who were anyway the creation of
some politicians who shared their faith with Hindus (but the majority of the
Hindus are not communal, however their silence needs to break into voices of
inherrent humanism)
  - it denies the Indian Constitution and secular traditions of my countrymen.

  Surely, you cannot deny the above...
  Get it right, the Kashmir Pundits require our love, help and support.
  Not selfish agendas that will exploit their human tragedy and refuse to solve
the main problem of the madness and mayhem.
  Do not get swayed by the false arguments of the pseudo-Hindus, who want their
faith to be turned into a barbaric one.
  they want to maim and murder our motto of Vasudeva Kutumbam

  'Sarvejano sukhino BhavanthuÂ’
  Pravin

Pravin K. Sabnis
  visit: www.unlearningunlimited.blogspot.com
  www.poems-pravinsabnis.blogspot.com
  www.monday-muse.blogspot.com

 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.