Dear Bhandare You are absolutely right when you say; all have the right of free
speech. Its like saying All smokers have the right to smoke, but many patrol
stations deny them this right. During festivals, all have the right to burn
fire crackers, but again, not near areas which are likely to catch fire. Human
intelligence is required to know what is right, and what is wrong, what is
instigation, and what is education. You know what happened in Panjim some time
back, to some names on the streets which had Portuguese names, well, as you
say, freedom of speech, that was what the roads were named, but what was done
by what you called bigots. Cheers Jerry Fernandes From: Bhandare <[EMAIL
PROTECTED] .... \"Unlike him and others, I am not opposed to letting this
Samiti hold their exhibition. Everybody has a right to free speech. Even the
bigots!\" I am glad that I have santosh for company as a absolute idiot/dolt
:-) regards B