Dear Rolando,

All i can say to you is wait and watch...other than that i cannot divulge any
more details at the moment.

Cedric da Costa
Dubai

Dear Floriano,

Firstly, although being away from Goa, I will be well versed on many a ground
realities happening in Goa than many a sussegad Goenkar based in Goa...that
credit i will give myself. If you have been reading my posts on Goanet,
'Uncensored' in Goan Observer and Herald (of course they banned me when i put
an open letter against Digamber Kamat, titled...Margao's Suffocating Judas,
that highlighted Margao's ailing plight and the rampant migration problem that
Margao faces....my thoughts were right but somehow, people in power dont like
highlighting the ills of their constituency).

Why would I waste my precious time to highlight Goan issues, being comfortably
based in the Gulf? the answer is simple -- having born and bred in a Goa of
yesteryears...my heart will always be with my motherland...one day I will come
back to it...but unfortunately it lies in shambles today -- thanks to the
politicians of today.

Although i think you should do a rethink and try and organise funds for your
party cause without which in the current political ring....to win...is
like...wishful thinking even in the next twenty years if your party lasts that
long with the current think-tank. The ground reality is many regional parties
die a natural or slow death all over the world due to paucity of funds and that
is a given fact, although some of them have better agenda's than  most of the
big parties put together...we are in the era where no matter what, money has to
flow to win an election, specially when we are competing against huge money
bags and regional parties. If money was not a criteria, why would the elected
representatives let out a reign of loot and plunder, ofcourse part of it spent
on getting themselves re-elected.

But anyways, as a fellow Goan I passionately and wholeheartedly subscribe to
your thought to cleanse Goa of all that it is going through.

Imagine we are suffering so much due to rampant corruption abetted by the
politicians...imagine again the state of Goa that our children will inherit.

Just a small thought i would like to share...on filing his nomination see what
issues Francisco Sardinha a senior politician said...instead of trying to
improve infrastructure or say trying to support the next big industry --
tourism...his comments smacked so much immaturity...so one can imagine...what
lies ahead...

None of the current MLA's or Ministers nor even the Aam AAdmi chanting CM have
the future of Goa in their mind....all they think of is live for, or survive
for the day...arn't they?

Goans should be trained in the art of grabbing all the monies and freebees that
the national parties give them, but while voting elect honest people like say
your party would put up. But with the huge migrant vote...once again money
plays a huge part.

At the last election, I personally waited for one of his opponents (you
included) to destroy....not defeat... but destroy a narkasur like Dayanand
Narvenkar...but what happened is what we all saw...but maybe in the years to
come...Good luck there!

Wish you luck maite and your organisation...May Goemcho Saib, bless it!

Regards
Cedric da Costa
Dubai

photos & more.