Random Thoughts:

Ministers of Government

1. Ministers of Government would probably manage the affairs of the
public better IF they used the same transport, health facilities and
airport lounges as the one their masters (general public) have to use.

2. It could be argued that they provide a Government Service - sure!.
So they should be provided with a travel allowance and government
quarters in the Government Servants colony.

3. They should be provided with police protection. So should their
bosses (the public)

4. If, like all other government servants, they choose to use their
own vehicle, they should be free to do so.

5. They should receive a 15% gratuity upon successful and satisfactory
completion of their contract.

Of Goa Suraj this and Goa Suraj that

6. Goans should be extra free to criticise Goa Suraj for not doing
what they (the Goans) want them to do - but do not bother to assist
with in any shape or form.

Of Wilfred Mesquita - a Catholic candidate for BJP

7. Willie is a good man. He is also a good doctor. He is the second
Dr. Willie who is wasting his medical skills by getting involved in
politics.

8. Nothing surprising about Willie and the BJP - if one remembers that
the BJP is actually a updated version of the MGP, and that Willie has
a (long) history of being an MGP, No prizes here for understanding why
Willie is now with the BJP.

9. BUT ....Willie is a good and decent man. If I was able to vote in
the election (inconsequential as it is), I would vote for my good
friend Willie Mesquita - even if He later was to take a politically
'principled' decision to rejoin the Congress fold IF (for instance),
he was offered the post of Union Minister of State for Sports.

10. Life will go on undisturbed thereafter.

Anacleto locks horns with Sardinha over buffalo fights and cruelty to animals

11. I am all for being kind and considerate toward animals - When will
the politicians start being considerate towards the humans who live in
Goa?

jusht only asking

jc