Dear Bosco:

everyone is not as articulate as maybe you and your
friends like gabe, fred,gadgil are..

as regards my posts regarding the church and
paedophilia plese read the in the context i gave that
example to jason..i admit that usin the paedophilia
card to counter every person with a catholic name is a
bad idea..so is using the marxist label.

but jason himself said that he is a member and
dissents when he sees fit and ll that..vidyadhar is a
self proclaimed marxist..so calling him one is ok I
guess..so is Puniyani.

once again i can not help it if my posts appear
totally off track or one track for you..i can not help
it

in fact you might have noted that Gadgil has refused
to answer questions that i asked..

regards