Hello Cornel, Be careful to watch the road, mirror checks, shoulder checks,
pedestrians, trafffic, and all, while looking for "these supposedly holed up
Bamons" in Margao.  You might land in the hole yourself.  Just a caution, no
offence meant. Some people never give up, no matter what!! Regards, Alba
FernandesCalgary, Canada
Cornel's reply to Cedric:Hi CedricoI was glad to hear from you that you believe
that the caste system is in decline in Goa. Hopefully, it will become obsolete
as soon as possible. I think I can accept Agnelo's view that there are more
urgent priorities facing Goa right now with so much structural change taking
place fairly rapidly. However, constantly pricking the caste balloon is also
important not only to demolish those Margao Brahmins you referred to but also
to empower the non Brahmins so as to to take on the Brahmins at every
opportunity regarding their caste racism. I hope to visit Margao sometime
reasonably soon and would appreciate a little info as to exactly where these
Bamons are supposedly holed up and located geographically and how in your view,
"Brahminism prevails". For me, just driving around to observe their
increasingly decadent surroundings would be of considerable
interest..............
Have fun while connecting on Messenger! Click here to learn more.
http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/WindowsLiveMessenger