DUBAI CHARITY CUP 2008
  (Invitational All Goa 10-a-Side Football Tournament)
  The Love of sports has brought together people of all nationalities, creed,
caste and colour. Football the most poplar sport in the world attracts the
attention of the young and old.
  FESTA Entertainments are organizing the ‘Dubai Charity Cup 2008’ an
invitational all Goa football tournament, which will be held at Candolim sports
club grounds in Bardez Goa, with a big support of our main sponsor Mr. Nabil
Derbas from Dubai – U.A.E.

  The top Goan teams are invited for the grand event, besides a Goan team from
Dubai, with the inaugural match of the grand event to be held on the 6th of
Jan. 2008 and the finals on the 13th of Jan. 2008.

  The tournament is held in aid of ‘ASRO’ - Tivim Care home for HIV positive
children (Special Needs), with an opening amount of Rs.75,000/- also generously
donated by our main sponsor Mr. Nabil Derbas. We welcome any further donations
in cash or kind, in support of this good cause and make this event a big
success. For further details pls. Contact Mr. Bonnie Fernandes on 0097150
8488096.

  A Cash prize of Rs.50,000/- & Trophies will be awarded to the Champions & a
cash prize of Rs.25,000/- & Trophies to the Runner-ups.
  Besides surprise prizes for every match, there will be a man of the match
cash award of Rs.1000/- for every match, and a cash award of Rs.5000/- for the
man of the match of the finals.

  The housie prize for every game will be cash of Rs.2000/- and a bumper prize
of Rs. 5000/- for the finals.
  This tournament is supported by Henry Dsouza & Melvin Vaz from Dubai.

  After the finals there will be a reception for all the team players and their
families…

  The tournament is also cosponsored by Mr. Nelson of Vanxim Divar Dubai.

  Bonnie Fernandes
  Chief organizer
  00971 50 8488096
  E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]