                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

St. Mary's Convent High school, Mapusa is staging a play titled "Lion King"
              December 1, 2007 - Hanuman Hall, Mapusa

         to fundraise for a false ceiling for the school hall
                    & upgrading the school playground

         Headmistress Sr. Namika A.C. / Teacher Mrs. Sonia Noronha
                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Bhandare,
Thanks for your note. I did not know the info that Miguel Braganza
posted, but my position in terms of expectations about orgs and their
functioning still holds. I do have a question, and I hope you will
regard it as a fair one. Were you by any chance aware of this
information which Miguel Braganza posted? Or to put it another way,
were you aware but wished to know whether Goanetters in Goa knew of
said affiliations. If you were aware, then it would have been good to
hear it from you. By now, you know that most netters do not touch
certain issues, and I do feel that some of your good questions do get
answered on this forum. That is all one may hope for.

venantius