Dear Mr. Monteiro
First you must read my post in thanda demag and not just write bla bla bla in
anger. The post was about grandmother's remedy. I wrote how in olden days old
ladies tied garlic round their necks to prevent pressure. Who are you to
question me on this point? I have just mentioned to goanetters about this fact.
Secondly the opnions that were written were my opinion. Who are you to question
me on this ? If you do not agree don't agree .You are free to write your
opinion on this point but you have no right to talk about me as a person. I
spoke about the bishop's visit to sao franscisco and had just said "At whose
cost" who are you to condenm me and question me whther I have right to write or
not ? Edward wrote about Padre Pio. Is that justified ? There are many times
you have written rubbish. Is that justified ? did I call any one pagans ? Did I
call you a pagan ? There are many who talk about Bammons and others. is that
right ? Many of you condem BJP and Parrikar. can you ? I have seen how you
people were writing about Bhandare and others including Dr.Carmo. I know
someone on the net had even humilated Dr.Carmo for copying in the examination
or something like that. Is that a right thing? where were you when this was
written ?
Albert