           * * *  2007  ANNUAL  GOANETTERS MEET - GOA  * * *
WHERE: Foodland Cafe - Miramar Residency - Miramar, Goa

WHEN: December 27, 2007 @ 4:30pm

More info:

http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2007-December/066098.html

We are deeply shocked and saddened on the sudden and
sad demise of our dear
friend Sanny de Quepem and express our deepest
heartfelt condolences to his
family.As he was the good singer i always praise this
works was my friend who always pass us God will
message to us, as i received d message from gasper
written about the flim BLACK Saw late Sanny de Quepem
i n my wife was Shock to hear,God will was with him
taken him from us, We miss you Sanny de Quepem.

We pray that God gives fortitude to Sanny’s family to
bear this irreparable loss
and to grant eternal rest to the departed soul of
Sunny into the Kingdom of
Heaven.

STEVBEL FERNANDES
DIVAR/ MUSCAT

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Spread the Christmas Cheer, even when you're not here!
Send classic greetings to your loved ones in Goa.
EXPRESSIONS - 2007 Christmas Hamper
Visit http://www.goa-world.com/expressions/xmas/
Or e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]