           * * *  2007  ANNUAL  GOANETTERS MEET - GOA  * * *
WHERE: Foodland Cafe - Miramar Residency - Miramar, Goa

WHEN: December 27, 2007 @ 4:30pm

More info:

http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2007-December/066098.html
CORNEL SAID:
  I challenge you to answer this question specifically, let alone, for now, my
other questions
that you have simply failed to answer to date. Are the questions from the
anti-casteists so utterly taxing for you? And, is castelessness too difficult a
concept for you to understand?    Cornel
  -------
  My question to Cornel is:
  In what way is the GOAN caste system destroying the lives of people of lower
caste in Goa or anywhere else in the world for GOANS?
  OR you people have just discovered a way of wasting time in old age courtesy
of Bosco and other kind moderators.
  ED.

Spread the Christmas Cheer, even when you're not here!
Send classic greetings to your loved ones in Goa.
EXPRESSIONS - 2007 Christmas Hamper
Visit http://www.goa-world.com/expressions/xmas/
Or e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]