THOMAS STEPHENS KONKNNI KENDR
B.B.Borkar Road
Alto Porvorim,Goa – 403 521

TSKK REPORT 2007

Wishing you all grace filled
Christmas: The feast of caring and sharing
May you be blessed
With joy and happiness in the New Year 2008

It is said that ‘If one can dream it, then you can do it.’ Years ago, a few
Jesuits envisaged a Konknni Research Institute in Goa.  Their imagination
became a reality in March, 1982, when Thomas Stephens Konknni Kendr (TSKK) was
established.  Today it has its own building, research library, classrooms, a
botanical garden, and other facilities. TSKK has made a significant
contribution to the development, research and promotion of Konknni language and
culture.
This year TSKK is celebrating its Silver Jubilee.  All that has been achieved
is due to God’s blessings, and the love, support and financial help received
from our benefactors, friends and well wishers.  This annual report is an
account of what we have contributed to Konknni this year. We look forward to
your continued support in the years to come. On this occasion we also like to
remind you that you and your families are in our prayers, especially as
Christmas, the Feast of the Prince of Peace, draws near and the New Year 2008
approaches.

RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS:
On March 29, TSKK completed 25 years. On this occasion, the Silver Jubilee
inaugural function was held at TSKK premises on 29 March.  Zudas, (a one-act
Konknni play) and Hansat Gayat Nachat (Children’s song booklet) both authored
by Fr. Pratap Naik, were released on this occasion. Also released were  Sod 11
(TSKK research bulletin) and the multi-colour TSKK Information Brochure.
On 23 September at Cavelosim, Fr Socorro Mendes released Saxtticheo Igorzo
Volume II of Fr. Moreno de Souza, S.J.
On 30 July,  on the eve of the Feast of St. Ignatius Loyola, Swiss Jesuit
Provincial Fr Albert Longchap and Fr. Anton Kurmann visited TSKK.  The Swiss
Provincial released the TSKK Silver Jubilee Souvenir. Lester Fernandes, a
journalist cum publisher and active well wisher of TSKK, shouldered the
responsibility of designing,  editing, and printing the souvenir.
On 29 September, Romi Lipient Konknni Kors was released by Tomazinho Cardozo,
the President of Dalgado Konknni Akademi on the occasion of Fr. Matthew
Almeida’s birthday  The book, written by Fr. Matthew Almeida, has received an
enthusiastic response with pre-publication orders coming in from all over the
world.
On 25 October, TSKK Research Bulletin Sod 12 was released at the hands of
Antonio Pereira Konknni Puroskar award winner B. E. Mendes.

AUDIO VISUAL MEDIA:
On 11 and 12 April, TSKK screened famous Konknni films Amchem Noxib and Nirmon,
as a tribute to Frank Fernand, the film’s producer and music composer who died
in Mumbai early this year. Before the screening, Ciriaco Dias, one of the
actors in both films, shared his experiences working with Fernand.

COURSES, WORKSHOPS AND FUNCTIONS:
From 15 January to 3 February, TSKK conducted a course on ‘Reading Konknni in
Kannada script’ for its staff members, as part of the on-going formation.
From 1to 31 March a special part-time Konknni Basic Course was conducted.
On 29 March, the inaugural function of Silver Jubilee Year 2007-2008 was held
at TSKK premises.  Prof. Newman Fernandes, the Principal of St. Xavier’s
College, Mapusa was the chief guest.  Dr Pandurang Phaldessai, the Member
Secretary of Kala Akademi, Panaji, Dr. Chandralekha D’Souza, the Head of the
Konknni Department of Goa University and Dr. Anthony da Silva, S.J., the
Provincial of the Goa Jesuit Province were the guests of honour. TSKK Founding
members, the ex-director, ex-staff and present staff were felicitated at the
function. Mandd Sobhann, Mangalore, presented a vibrant cultural programme
after the formal function. Fr Ave M. Afonso and Preeta Naik of TSKK compered
the function.
On 1 April, Dr Francis D’Sa, S.J. delivered a lecture on “Clash of
Civilizations and the Dialogue of Cultures” at TSKK.   Archbishop of Goa,
Filipe Neri Ferrão, felicitated Fr. Francis D’Sa on this occasion for his
contribution to Indology.
From 16 to 21 April, TSKK conducted a Konknni songs and dance course for school
children in view of presenting a children’s programme on Doordarshan, Goa.  11
students took part in this programme conducted by Dipali Sankolkar.
From 16 April to 15 May, TSKK organized Konknni Basic Course attended by 7
students.
From 14 to 28 June, Konknni Basic Course of spoken Konknni was conducted for
Mothers of Agnel Ashram, Verna.
From 4 June to 3 August, Konknni Basic Course was conducted for three students
at TSKK.
On 12 and 13 November, a two-days workshop on 5 Habits of Highly Effective
Teachers for 9 primary teachers was held at TSKK premises.  Physical exercises,
meditation, seeing film clippings and documentaries, group activities were some
of the components of the course.
>From 14 to 16 November, a workshop on teaching and testing spoken English was
>conducted at TSKK. Marion Valladares Smith, a trainer and tri-lingual language
>instructor,  was the resource person for the course attended by 20
>participants.

AWARDS:
KONKNNI MARTIR FLORIANO VAZ PUROSKAR (KMFVP): To commemorate the death of Goan
youth Floriano Vaz during the 1986 language agitation, TSKK instituted Konknni
Martir Floriano Vaz Puroskar.  Floriano Vaz was shot dead on 20 December, 1986.
  This Puroskar consists of Rs. 5,000/-in cash, a memento and a shawl and it is
given to the best Konknni book in Roman script.
On 4 February, at Our Lady of Grace Hall, Margao, Ashok Chodankar became the
first recipient of KMFVP for his book Jivit Fulum-di Somestanchem, written in
both Roman and Devanagari scripts.  The puroskar was conferred by ex-MLA Mr.
Antonio Gaonkar. Ex-speaker Tomazinho Cardozo, Goa Shahir Ulhas Buyao, Romi
Lipi Action Front convener Wilson Mazarello and tiatrist Prince Jacob were
guests of honour. Salvador Fernandes, a Konknni lecturer from Fr. Agnel
College, Pilar compered the function.

ANTONIO PEREIRA KONKNNI PUROSKAR (APKP):  APKP Puroskar 2007 was given to
Bernardino Evaristo Mendes for his over 60 years contribution to Konknni
literature. Fr. Antimo Gomes, the parish priest of Immaculate Conception
church, Panaji presented the award, which consisted of a shawl, memento and a
cheque of Rs. 25,000/-.
The function was held at TSKK premises on 25 October. As a freelance journalist
Bernadino regularly contributed Konknni articles to various periodicals and has
over 23 books to his credit.
Several of his Konknni programmes were broadcast from All India Radio Mumbai
and Goa. Preeta Naik compered the program. Pietro Troupe from Anjuna
entertained the audience with their selection of old Konknni film songs.
CARVALHO GHORANNEM ANI TSKK KOLAKAR PUROSKAR: Kalakar Puroskar 2007 was
presented to Harry D’Souza of Harry’s Century Band, Bijai, Mangalore at the
Kalangann heritage centre on Sunday 4, November 2007. This award is instituted
jointly by Carvalho Family of Kundapur, Karnataka, TSKK, Goa and Mandd Sobhann,
Mangalore. The award consists of a citation, memento, shawl, fruit tray and
cash Rs. 25,000/-.
Felix D’Souza, a well known political and community leader of Mumbai, presented
this award. A musical concert by Patrao brothers of Derebail was also staged on
this occasion.  Titus Noronha compered the stage programme.

ACTIVITIES OF TSKK MEMBERS:
Rang Ixtt organized a meet to celebrate Late Dr. Manohar Sardessai’s Birthday
at Manoshanti Hotel at 5p.m on 18 January. Dr Sardessai’s relatives, friends
and admirers took part in the celebration.  Elvin Cardozo, Roque D’Costa and
Fr. Pratap Naik represented TSKK.
They sang two of Dr Sardessai’s songs for children, which has been included in
TSKK’s Hansun Khellun Gavum-ia audio CD.
The annual state award of the State and Cultural Department of Goa was
conferred on the Ex-Director of TSKK,  Fr. Moreno de Souza S.J. at Margao for
his service and contribution to Konknni literature.
The award consisted of Rs. 20,000/-,  a shawl and memento.
The Save Goa Rally was organized at Lohia Maidan, Margao on March 10. Fr.
Pratap Naik spoke on the topic ‘Equal Status to Roman Script’.
Preeta Naik’s article  on TSKK’s 25 years was published  in Herald English
daily, on the occasion of TSKK Silver Jubilee.
Nityasangam, a monthly bulletin of the Council for Social Justice & Peace
published Fr. Pratap’s article Why Roman script for Konknni  in its March issue.
Bhakti Sobhann Programme was presented by Mandd Sobhann at Kalangann, Mangalore
on 1 April.  Lyrics were by Fr. Pratap, music by Eric Ozario and the programme
was compered by Titus Noronha.
          On 14 April, Vavraddeancho Ixtt published Fr. Pratap’s reflection on
‘Paskanchi Porob ani Mhojem Jivit’.
Investor Plus published an article by Frederick Noronha entitled ‘Priest with
green fingers’, which spoke of Fr. Pratap Naik’s contribution in creating and
maintaining TSKK’s botanical garden.
An article by Preeta Naik, paying tribute to two Konknni musicians, the late
Frank Fernandes and late Ulhas Buyão, was published in the May-June issue of
Uzvadd.
Fr. Pratap’s article, ‘Buyão: Konknni’s soldier of truth & justice’ was
published in Goa Flash.
On June 17, Dalgado Konknni Akademi organized a one-day seminar for Konknni
writers and readers.  Fr. Pratap was invited to give a lecture on Konknni
writing system in Roman script.
Fr. Pratap’s article ‘Bhaxantorachim totvam ani kola’ was published in Amar
Konknni of the Konknni Institute, Mangalore.
HCN Channel of Herald English Daily telecast on 2 September, at 7pm. the panel
discussion on ‘The Big Question: Why Konknni in Roman Script is ignored?’  Fr
Pratap Naik was one of the panelists.
Prakash Vazrikar, a Konknni lecturer from Government College, Khandola
submitted his Konknni thesis ‘Konknni Kadomboreantlem somaz dorxon (Ochchev ani
Karmelim kadomhoreanchea sondorbhant’.  He successfully defended his viva for
his doctoral thesis held at Konknni Department of Goa University on 5 December.
 Fr. Pratap Naik was his guide.
Dipali Sankolkar, Sujata Naik, Ensila D’Souza and Sangappa Hosmane left TSKK
for better pastures. TSKK is grateful for their service. Shilpa Salvi, who had
served the TSKK a few years ago, has recently rejoined TSKK.

OUR BENEFACTORS:
TSKK lost its founding member and ex-Director Fr Moreno de Souza, S.J. on 14
October. He served Konknni for more than five decades.  The other benefactor
and friend which TSKK lost this year was Goa Shahir Ulhas Buyao, who passed
away on 16 April 2007. On 19 August, TSKK librarian Preeta Naik lost her mother
Laxmi Naik. On 23 September, TSKK research assistant Netra Kundaikar lost her
father Gajanan Veluskar. May God grant them eternal rest.
TSKK serves Konknni language and there are a number of people and organizations
that have helped us in many ways to serve Konknni. We gratefully acknowledge
the donors of cash, books, periodicals, CDs, and other material. The list is by
name and place only.
Fr Ave Maria Afonso, Porvorim; Mr Romeo Almeida, Porvorim; Mr Wolver Alemao,
Chinchinim; Ms Freeda Andrade Porvorim; Mr Ben Antao, Canada; Ms Ivone Araujo,
Porvorim; Mr Lucio Azavedo, Alto Betim; Fr William Barboza, Mangalore; Mr Rumil
Baretto, Alto Betim; Mr Miguel Braganza, Mapuca; Ms Jesseline Britto, Alto
Betim; Mr Tomazinho Cardozo, Candolim; Mr John Carvalho, Pune; Mr Oswin
Carvalho, Alto Betim; Mr Paul Carvalho, Alto Betim; Mr Richard Carvalho,
Mumbai; Mr Teddy Carvalho, Kundapur; Mr Wilfred Carvalho, UAE; Mr Wilfred
Carvalho, Mumbai; Mr J. V. Carvalho, Mumbai; Mr Ashok Chodankar, Vasco; Mr
Michael Cordeiro, Porvorim; Ms Felicity D’Costa, Miramar; Mr Olivinho F. D.
Costa, Alto Betim; Mr Walburg V. Coutinho, Margao; Mr Octaviano D’Costa, Alto
Betim; Mr Sunit Dalvi, Margao; Mr Prabhakar Dhage, Panaji; Mr C. X. Dias,
Margao; Mr Egbert Dias, Porvorim; Mr Mariano J Dias, Porvorim; Mr Baylon
D’Mello, Porvorim; Ms Brenda D’Mello, Porvorim; Fr
 Casmir D’Mello, Saligao; Mr Peter Monteiro, Alto Betim; Mr Bonaventure
D’Pietro, Anjuna; Fr Concessao D’Silva, Mandur; Mr Alex P. Sequeira, Calangute;
Ms Agnes D’Souza, Porvorim; Mr Valerian D’Souza, Mysore; Mr Christopher D’
Souza, Porvorim; Ms Clare & Patrick De Souza, Washington; Mr Daniel F. de
Souza, Vasco; Fr Moreno De Souza, S.J., Old Goa; Mr Roberto De Souza, Porvorim;
Dr. Teotonio R. de Souza, Portugal; Dr Avita & Joe D’Sa, Miramar; Mr Adolf
D’Souza, Porvorim; Mr Felix D’Souza, Porvorim; Fr Braz Faleiro, S.J., Porvorim;
Ms Alice Fernandes, Mumbai; Mr Ashley Fernandes, Reis Magos; Mr Caetano A.
Fernandes, Alto Betim; Mr Cyprian Fernandes, Parra; Mr Dominic Fernandes,
Anjuna; Ms Elaine Fernandes, Porvorim; Mr Jess Fernandes, Quepem; Mr Joe &
Janet Fernandes, Taleigao; Mr Lester Fernandes, Porvorim; Fr. Ubaldo Fernandes,
Pilar; Fr Valerian Fernandes, Ajekar; Mr Edwin Fonseca, Margao; Mr Govind
Gawas, Panaji; Mr Cledwyn Gomes,
 Porvorim; Mr Gopal Gowda, Mangalore; Mr Michael Gracias, Majorda; Mr Amrut J.
Hardin, Porvorim; Mr Manoj Kamat, Madkai; Mr Ibadullha Khan, Mapusa; Ms Jyoti
Kunkolekar, Marcel; Ms Priya Ranjan Kundu, Kolkata; Mr Clarence Lewis, Mumbai;
Ms Genevieve Lewis, Mumbai; Mr Terrence Lewis, Mumbai; Mr Joe Lobo, Alto Betim;
Mr Pierre Lobo, Betim; Mr Cipriano Lopes, Panaji; Ms Cecilia Lorenco, Penha de
Franca; Mr Purushothama Mallya, Kochi; Dr Toru Maruyama, Japan; Ms Alice
Mascarenhas, Goa; Mr Victor Mathias, Mangalore; Ms Kyoko Matsukawa, Japan; Mr
B. E. Mendes, Tivim; Ms Celina Mendes, Alto Betim; Ms Cynthia Menezes,
Porvorim; Mr Walter Menezes, Quepem; Dr. Rocky Miranda, Mysore; Mr Joseph
Noronha, Porvorim; Mr Ruben Oliveira, Alto Betim; Ms Pamela Paes, Alto Betim;
Fr Roy Pereira, S.J., Mumbai; Ms Ubaldina Pereira, Miramar; Mr V. Pereira,
Porvorim; Mr A. J. Pimenta, Alto Betim; Mr Cristovao Pinto, Porvorim; Mr George
Pinto, Alto Betim; Mr Oswald Pinto, Alto
 Betim; Mr Daniel Pires, Alto Betim; Raknno Prakashan, Mangalore; Mr Valley
Quadros, Mangalore; Mr Vincy Quadros, Raia; Mr J. Remedios, Mumbai; Dayle
Rodrigues, Porvorim; Mr Estevão Rodrigues, Alto Betim; Mr N. Rodrigues,
Porvorim ; Mr Rosario Rodrigues, Agacaim; Mr Leonacio Rosario, Old Goa; Mr
Yusuf Sheikh, Vasco; Mr Saratchandra Shenoi, Cochin; Ms Marion Valladares
Smith, Candolim; Mr Michael X. Travasso, Miramar; Mr Constantinho A. Vaz, Alto
Betim; Ms Efa do Rosario Vaz, Porvorim; Mr Prakash Vazrikar, Sanquelim; Ms
Janet Viegas, Belgaum; Mr J.B. Sequeira, Mumbai; Amar Konkani, Mangalore; Amcho
Yuvak, Mangalore; Amcho Sandesh, Mangalore; CIIL, Mysore; Crusader’s Voice,
Vasco; Darshan, Karwar; Ujwal, Honavar; Divo, Mumbai; Goa Konkani Akademi,
Panaji; Golden Heart Emporium, Margao; Gomantak Marathi Akademi, Porvorim;
Jivitacho Prokas, Majorda; Jhelo, Mangalore; Kannik, Mangalore; Karnataka
Konkani Sahitya Akademi, Mangalore; Kirnnam, Chinchinim;
 Konkan Times, Betim; Mandd Sobhann, Mangalore, Mangala Jyoti, Mangalore;
Mansur Enterprises, Panaji; Mithr, Mangalore; Sevak Prakashan, Mangalore;
Vasanthrao Dempo Education and Research Foundation, Panaji; St. Xavier’s
College, Mapusa; Department of Information & Publicity, Panaji; Directorate of
Art & Culture, Panaji.

LIBRARY:
At the end of 2007, TSKK library collection is touching 14,000 books.  Some of
this year’s important books are Chitpavanism: A tribute to Kokanastha Brahmin
Culture by Jay Dixit; Vocabulario Da Lingoa De Japan; A History of Indian
English Literature by M.K. Naik; The Kshatriyas in Ancient India by Madhumita
Chatterjee; Medieval Indian Literature: An Anthology-Volume Four; Ancient
Indian Literature: An Anthology-Volume 1,2 & 3; Indology: Past, Present and
Future by Saroja Bhate; Modern Sanskrit Literature: Traditions and Innovations
by S. B. Raghunathacharya; English-Konknni (Kannada script) Dictionary;
Vishayanurup Dyaneshwari by Dhananjay Deshpande; Dominic’s Goa: A Nostalgic
Romp Through a by Gone Era by Dominic Fernandes; The Goan Village Communes by
Dr. Olivinho Gomes; Flora of Bangalore District by Dr S. V, Ramaswamy; World’s
Grand Procession of Saints in India by Rosario Rodrigues; metahistory; History
Questioning History-Festschrift In
 Honour of Teotonio R. de Souza by Charles Borges, S.J. & M.N. Pearson;
Devadasis:Ancient to Modern by Dr. K. Jamanadas.

TSKK APPEAL:
TSKK is celebrating its Silver Jubilee year.  The celebration started on 29
March, 2007 with a grand event and will conclude on 29 March, 2008.  TSKK
receives no grant from the state and central governments.  TSKK relies fully on
God’s providence and the helping hand provided by well-wishers. This year we
have prepared a series of projects, which you can partner by way of time,
effort or money. Donations will go a long way to ensuring their success.   We
are enclosing, along with this annual report, a list giving details of various
TSKK projects to be undertaken in the near future. Donations to TSKK are exempt
from Income Tax under section 80G of the Income Tax Act 1961.  You can send
your generous contribution to:

Thomas Stephens Konknni Kendr
B. B. Borkar Road
Alto Porvorim, Goa – 403 521. India
Tel: 0832-2415857/2415864
Mob: 9850658565
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED];
          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Be a Partner in Konknni’s Development

The growth of any institution depends on successful execution of its projects,
financial stability and commitment of the team members.  After 25 years of its
existence TSKK has to expand its scope of activities and projects.  For this it
needs financial support. This could be achieved by creating various Corpus
Funds.  Corpus Funds could be invested in Fixed Deposits in bank or in Balanced
Mutual Funds.  From the returns of the Corpus funds the respective projects
have to be executed.  So far TSKK has envisaged the following projects for
which Corpus Funds are required.

1. CULTURAL PROJECT:
TSKK intends to organize every month one cultural programme of one and a half
hour (one hour for performance and half an hour for discussion and dialogue
with the audience) related to Goan Folklore at its premises.  These monthly
programmes will give an opportunity for the folk artists to display and develop
their talents.  Besides this, TSKK will conduct workshops to train younger
artists to learn folk dances and folk forms. If the funds are available, TSKK
could assign audio-video projects to record various folk dances of Goa.
Corpus Fund required: Rs 32 lakhs

2. RESEARCH PROJECT:
Konknni needs scientifically written grammars textbooks, dictionaries for
beginners, and advanced learners. Besides these, reference works for college
and university students have to be written. TSKK could initiate these projects
with the help of research assistants on a contract basis.  Two research
assistants are required to do this task.  TSKK publishes its research bulletin
Sod.
Corpus Fund required: Rs 23.6 lakhs

3. LIBRARY PROJECT:
TSKK has an excellent library with a good collection of books and periodicals.
All these have to be made available to the readers on computers.  For this, one
computer, with printer and library software, is needed.   Library has to be
upgraded through purchase of new books, new subscriptions, shelves, cupboards
and other library material.  Besides the existing books and documents must be
preserved through fumigation and using naphthalene balls.
Corpus Fund required: 16.3 lakhs

4. SCHOLARSHIPS PROJECT:
Scholarships are needed to encourage and financially support talented, but
economically poor students to do B.A. in Konknni. TSKK is interested in giving
at least 10 scholarships.  The recipients of these scholarships will spend a
minimum of 25 hours at TSKK to acquired work experience.
Corpus Fund required: 6 lakhs

5. TIATR PROJECT:
Tiatr is the most popular form of theatre in Goa.  To encourage tiatr, actors,
playwrights, directors, singers, instrumentalists, light & sound technicians,
stage setters and others, an annual award of 50,000/- could be given to
deserving artistes.
Corpus Fund required: Rs 7 lakhs

6. PUBLICATION PROJECT:
TSKK does research and publishes educational material. As publishing literature
in Konknni is economically a difficult proposition, there are no known
publishers in Goa. Therefore it is TSKK’s responsibility to undertake
publishing of research material.
Corpus Fund required: 25 lakhs

7. AUDIO-VISUAL MEDIA PROJECT:
TSKK wants to prepare educational audio-video material, which is necessary for
teaching Konknni. Besides TSKK plans to prepare short films and documentaries
in Konknni, which could be used for value education in schools, colleges and
parishes.
Corpus Fund required: Rs 20 lakhs

8. BOTANICAL GARDEN PROJECT:
TSKK has a mini-botanical garden with a selection of most of the fruit trees
and plants found in Goa.   This garden has become a center of attraction for
plant lovers and botany students.  The garden provides shelter to a number of
local and migratory birds.  The garden needs further improvement and regular
maintenance.
Corpus Fund required: Rs. 15.36 lakhs

9. MAINTENANCE FUND
TSKK’s building needs continuous maintenance and repair.  Besides painting,
rain protection sheets are needed to protect the building during the monsoons.
TSKK website has to be upgraded every month and has to be maintained.
Computers, inverters, an EPBX system and vehicles need constant maintenance.
Corpus fund required: Rs 25 Lakhs

10. CHILDREN’S LITERATURE FUND:
Good reading habits in any language develops at childhood. Hence for the
development and promotion of Konknni, children’s literature is essential. In
this context TSKK wants to promote Konknni among children through publication
of storybooks, comic books, CDs, DVDs and through various activities specially
designed for them.
Corpus Fund required: Rs 10 lakhs

11. DOR MHOINEACHI ROTTI PROJECT:
The oldest Konknni periodical is Dor Mhoineachi Rotti.  It was started in 1915.
 It could be developed as an excellent Catholic Family Journal with
professional approach.
Corpus Fund required: 38.8 lakhs.

12. STAFF WELFARE FUND:
Due to lack of funds TSKK is unable to offer attractive salaries to its
competent and dedicated staff.  This results in good performers moving to jobs
that offer better pay. To prevent this, TSKK has to build a Staff Welfare Fund.
 From this fund the staff could be assisted by giving interest free housing
loans, vehicle loans, payment of medicare, annual special allowance, pension
and financial assistance for the education of their children.
Corpus Fund required: Rs 30 lakhs

If you need further details about these projects, kindly contact TSKK. Your
contribution to any of these projects could be sent either in
cash/cheque/Demand Draft in the name of

Thomas Stephens Konknni Kendr
B.B.Borkar Road
Alto Porvorim, Goa – 403 521, Inda
Phone: (0832) 2415857/ 2415864
Mob.: 9850658565
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click away. Go
to https://edit.india.yahoo.com/config/eval_register