Wishing you all a Very Happy Christmas                        -  Basilio Magno
& Rosi (Spain)    Happy Birthday Jesus

Refrain:
Solo: Hap, hap, happy birthday to you.
Coro: Happy Birthday Jesus!
Solo: Hap, hap, happy birthday to you.
Coro: Happy birthday Jesus!
Solo: Hap, hap, happy birthday to you Jesus,
Coro: Hap, hap, happy birthday to you.

Verses: 1
    Solo: Jesus was born in Bethlehem,
Coro: Alleluia!
Solo: Jesus was born in Bethlehem,
Coro: Alleluia!
Solo: He ws born in Bethlehem two thousand years ago,
Coro: He lives in our hearts now we know.

  2.

  Jesus, He is our big brother. -Alleluia!
Jesus, he is our big brother. - Alleluia!
He's our big brother 'cause the Bible has the word,
That we are the children of God. (Refrain)

  3.

  Jesus, is truly son of God, -Alleluia!
Jesus, is truly son of God, -Alleluia!
>From heaven He came down to show us the right way,
To heaven, where we'll go one day. (Refrain).

  4.

  Today, His two thousandth birthday -Alleluia!
Today, His two thousandth birthday. -Alleluia!
His two thousandth birthday today we celebrate,
We Christians who live by our Faith,
Happy Bithday Jesus! Happy Birthday Jesus!
Happy Birthday to You.

(C) 1999 by Basilio Magno.

    http://folksongsofgoa.blogspot.com/

  About Basilo Magno:
  http://www.goa-world.com/goa/index.html

  Novea Vorsacho Nichev – New Year's Resolution
  Ami Khuxeal jievum-yea  ani dusream-kui khuxealkayen jievumk divum-yea!
Let’s be happy and let’s keep others happy too!
  Silviano C. Barbosa (Canada/Goa)