Bab Rajan's remark towards my post on the above was "
You must be kidding.  She was among the most vile
of women.

Bab Bhandare commented:"
thats true Rajan..she deserved what she got...very
vile and corrupt to the core..looted bilions from her
impoverished nations along with Mr 10 percent
husband

How many people are looting Goa, does that mean all the corrupts have to be
blown up in this way, how many Goenkars and non Goenkars are benefitting from
these corrupt practices ,it take two for a tango, if accepting bribe is a crime
then why do people pay in first place , that is also a crime? Would that mean
those who pay kickbacks have to meet the same fate??

Before Bab Bhandare makes a bold statement that she deserved it blah..., i
would like to ask a simple question who is a clean politician in Goa?At the
expense of tax payers money which politician has not and is not looting Goa
till date?

My statement about Late Benazir Bhutto was only as a sympathy for such a tragic
accident and it can happen to any one of us, would Bab Rajan and Bhandare go
ahead and support such tragic killings. I do not support this kind of statement
and it's not good on the Goanet , if you do not accept my opinion just say you
don't agree , there is and was no need to add fuel to fire or insult to injury
.

Regards

Bonefacio