Dear Goanet readers
 It looks like a few select group of Goanetters  are upset by my recent
posts which are  facts about the issues concerning Goa.  One of them even
said that i used multiple IDS.
 All this insinuation started after i replied to Selmas post about "Hindu
Fanatics wanting to Kill her", which i found offensive and i am surprised
that the Moderators did not ban it.They have no idea how much damage it can
do.
  These few group of people gang up against anybody who  expresses opinions
which don't  concurs with theirs and specially if it bears a Hindu name!
 This  forum  should be used to highlight  the real issues facing Goa during
this difficult times and not to denigrate people  who like to raise such
issues.
  We should debate ISSUES and not Personalities!
 Cheers
  Nelson