Dear Dr.Gilbert,

One of the Ten Commandments is, "Thou shalt not bear false witness
against thy neighbour."
Neither Dr. Santosh Helekar not I have written anything about
"original attack". I only mentioned that the term "Unprovoked" is
incorrect ...because I believe that beating up a man, his driver and
his police security is an act of provocation ...specially when
tensions are already running high.

Killing of one man has provoked a World War to erupt. That it was
waiting to happen is exactly the point I want to underscore. Economic
disparity is the surest way to provoke the others. The Regional Plan
and SEZ protests are also manifestation of that divide. What does it
feel when the price of a plot of land soars up to Rs.40,000/- per
square metre or a flat in Miramar costs Rs.15 million?

A MINORITY should never trigger a fight unless they have called in the
reinforcements and they are on stand-by mode ...... or summon the US
Sixth or Seventh Fleet at short notice ;-)

MARTYRDOM IS A POOR REWARD IN THIS WORLD. Ask Florian Vaz's poor
family members in Gogo-Margao. They will tell you what is the use of
martyrdom... 20 years after the sacrifice.

Gujarat is a different cup of tea. One does not need to drum up that
example everytime there is a communal fight.

Mog asundi.

Miguel