FROM THE COMING TORONTO CONVENTION: BLOG - 6 JAN:

here's part of the daily blog - click on the link below for
the rest - incl. the INTERVIEW WITH VICTORIA BECKHAM!
http://2008goanconvention.com/blog/index.php
DEAR AUNTY,
My bald French boyfriend got an Asian wig here, then fled
to India! Can you surmise what'll become of him?  L'Oreal.
Dear L'Oreal:   Hair today, goan tomorrow!
CHURCHILL EXITS TORONTO AIRPORT:)
"No, we don't need the airport coach - we have Zico
from Brazil!"
FAMOUS INDIANS TO ATTEND TORONTO CONVENTION:)
Richest Revlon Supermodel:  SINDHI CROREPHOD !
AMAZING GOA #4:     (J.P. Lourenco)

1. Which is the second longest river in Goa?
....Zuari river, 67 km in length.
2. What is the traditional rainwear of coconut leaves
called in Konkani?
....Konddo.
3. On which day did Goa attain statehood?
....30th May 1987.
4. Which folk dance involves the braiding and unraveling
of colourful ropes?
....Gof.
5.  At which major event in Goa is the fire-walking ritual
practiced by the Dhonds?
....Shirgaonchi Zatra at Sirigao, Bicholim.
THERE ARE 196 DAYS LEFT FOR THE CONVENTION!
http://2008goanconvention.com/
pls. forward to anybody interested in the Convention

Use fowl language with Chicktionary. Click here to start playing!
http://puzzles.sympatico.msn.ca/chicktionary/index.html?icid=htmlsig