Dears,

Rajan Parrikar and Valmiki Faleiro beautifully sum up the mood of the
people in Goa. It is just like Deepawali after the darkest night of the SEZ-
narak Chathurti. Tondd govdd kor re, baba. Shub , shub bolo! The embers of
the Narkasur are still  alive ...carefull of the residual crackers in its
burnt out frame ...it may burst like the skull on the funeral pyre.

Life mimics traditions and festivities. These days the Narak chathurti has
overshadowed Diwali celebrations. We have pompous Narakasur parades with
free-flowing crowds and spirits as if it was carnival. Oh! Diwali? It is
often the morning after the night before! No politician finances Diwali
celebrations as they finance Narkasur parades. There is no spirit in
Diwali. Ditto for SEZ or RP or ODP. the money is in the "development", not
in the old fashioned conservation. It is now time to come back to our
senses.

SEZasura or SEZosaurus ...it is time it is EXTINCT in Goa!

Thank you , Rajan, for the analogy.

Mog asundi.

Miguel

PS

By the way, Rajan-bab, was Krishna in the Ramayana with Sita and Ravanna or
in the Mahabarat with Arjuna and the Pandavas?