                             GARCA BRANCA
                        VACATION ACCOMMODATION
                         LOUTULIM, SOUTH GOA.
 For R&R; modern/clean amenities; serene, healthy and wholesome location

Hi Francis,

Thanks for your kind note. We want Manohar back and cannot take things for
granted. Do Keep up your suport and say Hi to Demino when he stops by your
place. Viva Goa ! Viva Manohar ! Viva ! Viva !

Best Regards,
Dr Carmo D'Cruz
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida, USA