                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

             Symposium on Pre-Primary & Primary School Education &
                  Primary School Students Chess Tournament

More information at:

http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2008-January/068222.html

Very well done, RKN, shabass...attaboy!

You have manifested not just humility...but, decency,
gentlemanliness!

Let's now all shake hands...slap backs...or, whatever..
and render sincere efforts to eschew fortuity in future.

Tumchó songleamchó moi mogal Chacha Alfred

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008
> 15:29:40 +0000> Subject: [Goanet] No apologies needed ...> > > > Dear Mr
> Nair,> > Thanks for having the humility and the courage to pen down> a public
> apology on Goanet. But believe me ( and unlike some> of my previous postings
> on goanet,there is no sarcasm in this> mail ), I have no genuine personal
> grudge against you ...and > the many more who will in the near
> future...launch personal> attacks against me.In fact, I feel that I and many
> other who> have pointed out your mistake have been unduly harsh on what> is
> but an error of judgement.
> luv and regards,> anand
  • [G... anand virgincar
    • ... Alfred de Tavares
    • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोंया