                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

             Symposium on Pre-Primary & Primary School Education &
                  Primary School Students Chess Tournament

More information at:

http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2008-January/068222.html

On a recent visit to Goa,  I wanted to avoid congested traffic by walking
through the beautiful countryside from Saligao, where I was staying, to the
beaches at Candolim/Calungute.   There are numerous trails throughout the
hills in the area, but without a good map, a with only a mediocre sense of
direction, I was reluctant to venture too far from where I was staying.
It was only after returning home and consulting "Google Earth" and "Google
Maps" did I realize how close I had been to the beach.
Are there any published good detailed maps (either road maps or
topographical maps) of Goa?

Hansel de Sousa
Nazareth, PA, USA