                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

             Symposium on Pre-Primary & Primary School Education &
                  Primary School Students Chess Tournament

More information at:

http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2008-January/068222.html

Selma Wrote:
Something you might want to learn, Chari, is that itis possible to like people
across cultures, religions,states, nationalities and ideologies. It is
possibleto respect the person even if one does not agree withtheir views. Just
ask yourself one question Chari,what is it that makes us fundamentally human?
selma

RESPONSE:
First ask yourself one BIG question what does it mean to simply make mockery of
one's surname without going deep into the matter?
Is it CORRECT to assault one's surname(vigincar) by relating it to virginity of
a women? I didn't expect such response or support to a person who used vulgar
language relating to the surname of Virgincar atleast from a lady.
It is NOT possible for me to agree with views which doesnt have base of truth &
are simply made without any deep knowledge of that subject & I don't respect a
person who has no respect to other people & their surname's. Hope you have got
my point.

Regards,

Kamalaksh