                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

             Symposium on Pre-Primary & Primary School Education &
                  Primary School Students Chess Tournament

More information at:

http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2008-January/068222.html

Selma said says Anand:
" A similar fate awaits Goan Catholics in Goa,I am sure of it !
Thereis a whole generation of young Goan Hindus being systemetically
trained to hate Christians.Their cadres are organised and they
arearmed.Voices like Gadgil and Pravin will be whispers or perhaps
even whimpers in the dust left behind.I can only wish the Angel of
Deathvisits me before I am visited by the likes of some who frequent
Goanet"
****
And, Anand says:
BUT...WHAT YOU SAID ABOVE HURT ME ....AND HURT A LOT4) As far as I am
aware, what you say above is a blatant untruth( and I hope you and the
moderators had evidence to back whatwas posted because this could well
be termed as an incitation for fuelling communal tension between Goan
peoples )
******
Reply:
I fully support what Selma wrote.
The Selma's text that you reproduced. I don't see her pointing a
finger at the 'cars' or 'kars' of Goa who have been to Catholic
schools in Goa but the 90% of the BJP/RSS supporters in Goa who have
not been humanly educated.

And, the Porrikars who have been educated by the catholic system are
not doing Goans any favour by sitting on the fence.

For you to take a personal hurt for what she said determines that you
are one of the members of the RSS Elite Group who fund the training of
these young vulnerable youths (non don boscos) to do the dirty work
for you, while you write sweet sacrosanct letters to avoid detection
and throw us off the scent.

There is no smoke without fire, and there is evidence that during the
election Porrikar brought BJP/RSS thugs from outside to create trouble
in Goa. THERE IS EVIDENCE.
ED.