Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 10:59 AM
Subject: [Goanet] A Jesuit Education

FN,

Your friend Rahul Shrivastava was right!

My Class of '65 at St Xaxiers Bombay held it's second reunion at the
Ritz this month. The first was in 1987. Here is an article by Rajiv
Desai in the DNA news mazagine.

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1146960

To see who Rajiv Desai is, please see
www.comma.in

Here is what Rajiv writes to me when I tell him I wish to post a link
to his article on Goanet:

hi roland,

thanks. i finally managed to join.

two things might be of interest:

one, my wife estelle (pereira) and i were married in the toronto suburb of
burlington. we lived in chicago thro 1988. our two daughters were born
there. theolder one works at comma, the consulting firm i set up in 2005.
the younger one lives in new york city.

two, we are part time residents of goa in that we own a house in
apicturesque little village called uccasaim, near mapsa. i've written a lot
on goa and you will find the columns at www.dnaindia.com. just type rajiv
desai in the search panel. you may find some of them on goanet as well.

warm regards,

rajiv

Roland
416-453-3371

On Jan 26, 2008 1:58 PM, Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोंया