Dear Dr.Kevin Saldanha,
I do appreciate your apologies to Fr.Jude Botelho. I felt disgusted, when I read your postings regarding his homilies, because you should neither impose your 'dogma' of secular humanism on others. All '-isms' also tend to become 'quasi-religions' and militant groups. Bigotry should be avoided. If you object to biblical humanism, we should also object to secular humanism. God is vital to human beings. Religion is one of the basic dimensions of human existence.

You wrote: > I have berated the moderators for letting him evangelize on this forum
but he was only doing his job, albeit a little too aggressively taking
this huge secular forum for granted.  I guess his Boss reprimanded him
much more severely than anyone else could but science saved him from
the Grim Reaper.
*Evangelizing is giving Good News, which should be welcome! Neither should atheists, secular humanists and agnostics be allowed to do their job 'aggressively'...In our secular country all have equal rights to 'evangelize' with respect, love and compassion... It is not polite to say that "his Boss reprimanded him much more severely than anyone else could". Why should God punish him/us? Medical science has to do its beneficial job, when possible. God has given this mission to the physicians, as he has given him the mission to evangelize... Fr.Ivo