I plan to visit Portugal this May. Can any Goanetters give me ideas of good
places to stay in Lisbon and Oporto (any other suggestions for places would be
welcome as well - I've heard of Algarve, Fatima etc.). I plan to be there for a
week.

  Ideally my wife and I would like to rent places like small 2 bedroom
apartments because we might have some friends with us, but Bed & Breakfasts or
hotels are acceptable as well. We are looking for places that are pretty
central so that we don't have to drive too much or use public transport.

  Thanks in advance.