(Bosco - I had made a typo.  Please disregard earlier version - r)

To Goanet -

It has been brought to my attention that a 200+ years
old heritage house of a prominent Hindu bamon family in
Goa (in Tiswadi taluka) is in danger of being demolished.
Apparently some of the stakeholders have plans to
construct a new building for an interested Dilli party.
The views afforded from this location are outstanding.
At this moment I have been asked not to reveal the details
of the house/family itself.

Questions:

1) Can this be stopped?  How?

2) What are the laws against demolition of heritage
structures in Goa?

Warm regards,