Selma Carvalho writes: "Parriker and the BJP are the Hamas of Goa." On the
opposite side of Hamas is Israel. So who is the Israel of Goa?

Selma also write: "Goanet is a privately owned mailing-list, and nowhere do I
see a consultation with the owner about this venture." The 'venture' has the
subject line as follows: "Parriker must apologise for attrocities against
minorities". Now, I think Selma has introduced other subjects in the past. Do I
take it, then, that she had consulted the list-owner before she posted the
first message in the venture?

Sachin Phadte

Post ads for free - to sell, rent or even buy.www.yello.in