Its a humble request to President GSCA, please answer
the real issue....
The circular/notice of AICF
link given below...

http://www.indianchessfed.org/News/2008/January/natI13Girls/appealtoourplayerscoachingprogramme.asp

Will this become a bechmark for payment of coaching
fee?

Government babus from all the states will ignore this
circular/notice of AICF. They will say, let AICF pay
only Rs.1000/- to GM but will pay what is
resonable....

Sponsorer of promissing chess player will ignore this
circular/notice of AICF. They will say let AICF pay
only Rs.1000/- to GM but we will pay Rs.5000/- to GM
coaching...

Regarding Sir Gokhales outburts... my words told to
reporter of Gomantak Times over the phone were...
usually there are seven day chess tournament....
appiriance money given to GM is minimum of
Rs.30000/-...

Regarding Under 9 Chess Selection Tournament held at
BPS Club on Feb 1, 2 & 3...
Best judge at the venue would be the parents of around
60 childrens. They will speak out the truth... If any
goanetter wants the list and contact of these parents
they may write to me....

Be a better friend, newshound, and