Dear goanet readers,

During my interaction?with a large cross- section of goans during my recent
visit to Goa,?the following points were raised time and again.

1.?How come?GBA missed the Monster of SEZ during the RP11 Regional plan
agitation. Was it deliberate?
??? If this issue was highlighted, what would have been the outcome of election
results? A complete disaster for???
??? Congress??Were some people in the movement bought out?

2. Why did not GBA take the lead in organizing a mass protest rally by getting
all the groups together as they did?during RP11?? Why split? the movement in?
saying they are APOLITICAL as it was not a?political alliance?

3. Almost everybody?I talked to was convinced that it was a Congress ploy to
weaken the movement. It was very obvious.?

? The behaviors of some of prominent GBA members prior and post elections have
cast a shadow?over their real intentions and political affiliations!

Cheers,

Dr. Anesimo Fernandes