Dear Dr Anil Desai,

The subject Line of Dr Anand's original post says it all:

"Manohar Parrikar wishes to speak to Goanet".

Had it been otherwise, he would have chosen a different subject line
like Manohar Parrikar's interview or Manohar Parrikar wishes to speak
to the Cybergoans, etc.

These lines too are from Dr Virgincar's original post.

" I have requested Manohar Parrikar to record a video interview for
Goanet...and he has kindly agreed.

He will answer questions posed by all of us and the videos will
subsequently be uploaded on Goanet."

The above two lines too clearly indicate that Dr Anand Virgincar
sought Manohar Parrikar's consent to do an interview for Goanet and
only Goanet, that the questions would be posed by Goanetters and only
goanetters and the interview, as and when ready would be uploaded on
Goanet and only goanet, else he would have written *Goanet and others*
.  All other facts gathered are from Dr Anand's and Rajan's own posts
and Dr Anand himself has not denied the same.

I have read, unread and reread all the posts on this subject and I do
not accuse Dr Anand of anything except his inconsistency, i.e. between
the consistent stand he took till he went into a silent mode and the
stand he took in his *final word*. It is Rajan who is the villain in
all this and not Dr Anand. I think I have made that quite clear in my
last post.

Nobody is scared of this venture. In fact, we would love to have
Manohar Parrikar here and we have been very clear about this.  We want
this venture to be a fair exercise and if at all anyone is acting
scared here, it is them.

Dr Anand himself wrote in the past that the Interview would be fair if
a group of moderators would prepare the final list of questions and I
quote him:

" I agree entirely with JC regarding moderators choosing the final
list of questions. My choice is : Bab George Pinto Dr Jose Colaco Dr
Anil Desai Bab Floriano Lobo Dr Rajan Parrikar."

Now, they are singing different tunes altogether. If they are sincere
about all this and they want the interview to be fair , they must
stick to their initial proposal.

Cheers and good wishes
Sandeep Heble