                  2008 International Goan Convention
                            Toronto, Canada

         Early Bird Discount Registration closes March 31, 2008

             http://2008goanconvention.com/registration.html

What man, Rajan, how you could do this mistake. That editor is non-goan (Ghati
according to you) and he is also Marxist (worse according to you). How you saw
him as Goan Hindu. was it because of his caste? So  all ghatis are equally bad
but some are more if they are not from the pure caste. or does G in GSB mean
Ghati.

Satyamev Jayate

"Rajan P. Parrikar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I saw the notice for this programme and the first thing
that struck me was the composition of the panel:
4 Catholic Goans, 1 Hindu Goan (that too an editor of
a newspaper whose reputation isn't exactly stellar),
and 4 non-Goans.