                  2008 International Goan Convention
                            Toronto, Canada

         Early Bird Discount Registration closes March 31, 2008

          http://www.2008goanconvention.com/regform_print.html

Dear Goanetters,

Wishing you all a very Happy Easter!
May the risen Lord throw light on all the darkened
areas of our lives and of our beautiful land -- Goa!

The full moon or poornima on thursday was unique...the
muslim brother's celebrated the birthday of prophet
Mohammed (PBUH), the hindu brethren celebrated the
colourful festival of HOLI and the catholics ushered
in the HOLY WEEK followed by EASTER...

Isn't it a beautiful week/...may there be religious
tolerance, peace, calm, joy and happiness always,
specially in Goa...where certain elements are trying
to divide us on communial lines and destroy the
sanctity of the blessed land....

May God bless you all

Cedric da costa
Dubai