On 27/03/2008, Anand Virgincar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

1: to him (Manohar) the RSS is like the Church

2:Even the  most religious of Catholics do not agree with everything
the Church  says.

3: This does not mean they give up their affiliation to the Church.
Similarly , he cannot distance himself from the RSS.

==

jc's response

Dear me!  Anand is now (surprisingly) using apples to talk about oranges

Anyway.... all I will say is that IF I was a member of the either the
RSS, Hamas, Khalistan, IRA, or UDV - whether the organisation was
"like the Church", I would cut loose from that organisation - esp if I
expected to be fair and equitable to all who I had hoped to lead.

I know that I am basing my following comment on hearsay i.e. what
Anand Virgincar says Parrikar is alleged to have said. But I believe
Anand when he makes a statement.

The above statement reverts me to my earlier personal position of
"having lost much hope for Goa".

I honestly expect Manohar Parrikar to return to the CM's chair. With
him insisting on being a part of his "Church", there is no hope for a
stable govt  in Goa. For, without compromise, Parrikar will not win a
decent majority. He will have to make deals with the same Alibabas who
migrate towards the provider of the highest incentive or two or eight.

Ah Well!

That ends my contribution to this thread.

jc
Taking a 8 week break from GN and other non-technical forums - and