I would like to know who are this people who have received this awards from our so called leader (Eduardo Falerio) who so far has not shown what he has dobe to the NRI's but is giving awards to people in UAE and what is the good work they have done for the so called Goans in UAE.

Or

Is this award given to the person who welcomed the so called leader (Eduardo Falerio) to Dubai in Dec 07. But what has Mr. Eduardo Falerio done after his visit to Dubai and Abu Dhabi in last four months.

Please can Mr. Eduardo falerio reply may be he is too busy to reply so can his P.A reply if he has time.

Regards