Dear All Goan Students of the Gulf,

I had been to the GETEX Exhibition...in Dubai at Zabeel Hall...just yesterday. It was very good...Its specially for the students who have answered their 12th Std. Exams. in Gulf . There are many colleges in India where you can get a UK Degree Certificate and one of them was WLC..You can study in India..any part of India....so I think this is good news to the Goan Students. They have this one in Goa also..at Miramar, Panjim side...They have including the hostel. They suggested me that Bangalore was not bad..

So all students please be closer to your parents and this will allow them to fly frequently from the Gulf to India. India is no longer behind for further studies I should say..

Anyone interested in more details can forward me an email...so I can give you more details on these cause I have collected many brochures from the India Pavillion.

Regards,

Mrs. Fernandes
Dubai