Dear Mario the all-knowing of Goan caste systems despite having lived
in the backwaters of Indore,

Yep, Mario who snaps a finger and expects all Goans will get rid of
the caste system.

How about Mario getting rid of the Russians discriminating against
Goans in Morjim, a much more recent 5 year old phenomenon before
tackling at the very least a 700 year old issue.

You can't get rid of caste that easily. You might think education
would do it but it didn't. You would hope emigrating out of Goa would
do it, but it didn't. So let those who practice caste do what they do
and let the ones who are victimized take their sweet revenge whenever
they can.

Roland.