Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 From: George Pinto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: April 21, 357th birth anniversary of Blessed Vaz.

BLESSED JOSEPH VAZ was made Patron of the Archdiocese of Goa, Daman, on Jan
16, 2000. Pope John
Paul II on the occasion of the Beatification "I came to Sri Lanka above all
to honor Blessed
Joseph Vaz.  Like a star shining in the Asian sky, this great spiritual
guide teaches us many
lessons about the goodness of the human person and the nobility of our
destiny as human beings."
January 21, 1995